Vafimes Cookies Policy
- analyze the usage of our Services;
- provide a more personalized experience;
- allow You to more easily login to use our Services;
- help make Your use of Our Services more efficient and more valuable by providing You with a customized experience and recognizing You when You return.
We may also employ web beacons or other technology for a variety of reasons such as:
- allowing Us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened;
- allowing Us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current Users from certain promotional messages or identifying the source of a new installation.
Vafimes uses the following types of cookies:
Preferences. We use preferences cookies to remember information about Your browser and how You prefer to use Our Service, i.e. to remember Your preferred settings that affect the experience of how Our Services look to You or behave when You access and/or use them, such as Your preferred language. Preference cookies make Your experience of interacting with Our Services more functional and customized to suit Your preferences.
Security. We use security cookies to enable You to access Our Service, to protect Your Account against fraud by others, and help detect, fight, and protect against abuse or unauthorised usage.
Functional. We use functional cookies to make the experience of using Our Services better.
Session State. We use session cookies to collect information about how You interact with Our Services, to help Us improve Our Services, as well as improve Your browsing experience. These are deemed strictly necessary to the working of the Services. If these are disabled, then various functionalities of our Services will be broken.